Saturday 7 May 2011

Dubai Fashion Week Show

Hellow Ladies ... I know I kept every one waiting for the last 6 years  for a post lool ...wow what a long period of time .. and when I yesterday attended my BFF A*** Bday party she told me "plz post smth in your blog" lool.. so based on her recommendation this Topic is posted..<3
Last months 23rd,  me and M** attended one of the Dubai Fashion Week Shows and it was for Kubra Al Qaser the Bahrini Designer.. I liked the dresses and the style because they were mixed between the Indain Style and the old Khaleeji Style..
Actually Kubra is one of the famous GCC designer since long time.. and am amazed that she is keeping her beautiful designs maintained till today..well done Kubra..
You can see below some of the items that I liked in the show..









To be continue..
L








3 comments:

Moment Of Fashion said...

lol thx alot dear and its a gr8 start .. congrats on the very first post in a very long time :D .xoxo

Moment Of Fashion said...

http://momentoffashion.blog.com/2011/05/07/my-birthday-party/

shamma said...

I have a friend who is in luv with those cloths =D